Tag overview for: 'padi'
Entries on this site with 'padi'
- Why you should become an advanced open water diver!!
Everyone remembers their first dive in the ocean. The first time you dip under the surface and you enter a whole new world. Your first dive could have been a Discover Scub
- June Specialty of the month: PADI Deep Diver
Discover what it is like to dive deeper with the PADI Deep Diver Specialty. Get an 8% discount at Joe's Gone Diving when you take the Deep Diver Specialty this June on Bal
- Get your PADI and WIN
Take a PADI dive certification at Joe's Gone Diving between 1 May and 30 August and have a chance to win an amazing dive holiday for 2 to Bali, all paid for by PADI! This
- April Specialty of the Month: Peak Performance Buoyancy
Do you ever see gracious divers gliding through the ocean effortlessly and wish it could be you? Then the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course at Joe's Gone Div
- Divemaster Blog: equipment exchange
In this episode of our Divemaster Bali blog Maria is going to talk about one of the Waterskills you need to do during you PADI Divemaster Course at Joe’s Gone Diving. Equi
- A day in a live of a Divemaster or Instructor candidate at Joe’s Gone Diving in Bali
At Joe’s Gone Diving we prepare you to be best prepared as a going to be Divemaster or Instructor. Preparation is everything if you want to be a successful Divemaster or P
- Exploring the reefs of Bali for seahorses!!
When I first started diving I was only interested in seeing the big fish, like sharks, manta rays and dolphins, which there are plenty of around Bali. This changed when I
- Why go diving when the sun goes down on Bali?
The idea of dipping below the surface after sunset seems a very scary thought to a lot of novice divers. Why do they think night diving is scary?? Do they think that becau
- Extend your dive limits with Enriched Air
Just must have seen these divers, they have distinctly marked tanks, green with yellow stripes and Nitrox or Enriched air written over it. What is it? Why are they using i