Tag overview for: 'bali'
Entries on this site with 'bali'
- Joe's duiktrips naar manta point van juli t/m oktober
Joe's Gone Diving organiseert minimaal 3 keer per week duiktrips naar Manta Point in juli (vanaf 17 juli), augustus, september en oktober. We gaan standaard elke maandag,
- Joe's Dive Trips to Manta Point from July-October
Joe's Gone Diving organises dive trips to Manta Point on Nusa Penida at least 3 times a week in July (from 17 July), August, September and October. We have fixed trips eve
- Haal je PADI op Bali en win...
Haal een PADI duikbrevet bij Joe's Gone Diving tussen 1 mei en 30 augustus 2017 en maak kans op een volledig betaalde duikreis voor 2 naar Bali t.w.v. US$5000 op kosten va
- Get your PADI and WIN
Take a PADI dive certification at Joe's Gone Diving between 1 May and 30 August and have a chance to win an amazing dive holiday for 2 to Bali, all paid for by PADI! This
- Ontmoet de Course Director bij Joe's Gone Diving
Maak kennis met Markus, onze in-house PADI Course Director bij Joe's Gone Diving op Bali. Markus Gstrein werkt nu al een tijdje bij Joe's Gone Diving en is verantwoordelij
- May PADI Specialty: Digital Underwater Photography
Learn to take great pictures with a digital underwater camera with our specialty of the month: PADI Digital Underwater Photography. In this 1-day PADI specialty you will m
- Joe’s PADI IDC and Divemaster classroom
To be a professional PADI instructor or Divemaster you need to know how to read environments and how to explain certain changes in conditions or have the answer to “Why ca
- April Specialty of the Month: Peak Performance Buoyancy
Do you ever see gracious divers gliding through the ocean effortlessly and wish it could be you? Then the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course at Joe's Gone Div
- A day in a live of a Divemaster or Instructor candidate at Joe’s Gone Diving in Bali
At Joe’s Gone Diving we prepare you to be best prepared as a going to be Divemaster or Instructor. Preparation is everything if you want to be a successful Divemaster or P
- Exploring the reefs of Bali for seahorses!!
When I first started diving I was only interested in seeing the big fish, like sharks, manta rays and dolphins, which there are plenty of around Bali. This changed when I
- Why go diving when the sun goes down on Bali?
The idea of dipping below the surface after sunset seems a very scary thought to a lot of novice divers. Why do they think night diving is scary?? Do they think that becau
- PADI Divemaster Course on Bali: choosing the right Dive Center
It is always important to select a dive center carefully, but for more than any other diving course for the Divemaster course. The Divemaster course is the first professio
- Extend your dive limits with Enriched Air
Just must have seen these divers, they have distinctly marked tanks, green with yellow stripes and Nitrox or Enriched air written over it. What is it? Why are they using i
- Making the most out of your dives with Mantas and Molas on Bali
Diving with mantas or molas (sunfish) is an incredible experience. One that many divers remember for a very long time. I for one will never forget my first encounter with
- The amazing Sunfish on Bali
Not long to go now before the elusive sunfish will be spotted again on our dives on Bali. To encounter this special creature on your dives is certainly a jaw-dropping exp